By submitting a video to DIFF 2019, you agree to the following rules:
- Videos must be no longer than 20 minutes in length.
- Submissions are due at midnight on March 29, 2019.
- You will be contacted via email to confirm that your submission has been received. If you have not received this confirmation, please send an email to email@example.com.
- You will be contacted via email if you entry has been selected for the 2019 Duke Independent Film Festival. If selected, you must attend the second night screening on April 13th.
- You may submit up to three videos.
- You must be either an undergraduate or graduate student at Duke University.
- You may submit a video you have made for a class.
- Films will be judged by the DIFF Exec Board and awards will be given for: Best Picture, Cinematography, Director, Film Editing, and the Wesley Hogan Award for Documentary Film.
- Films will also be eligible for an audience-choice award, which will be voted on at the screenings.
- Once submitted, DIFF can use entries for promotional purposes.
- DIFF reserves the right to play all entries in a public setting.
Submitting to DIFF 2019